Black Iron Beast - The App
If you like planning your workouts with the Black Iron Beast calculators, you’ll love using the Black Iron Beast app to plan, log, monitor, and share your workouts. Specifically designed for powerlifters.
Send us your email address and we’ll let you know when it’s ready.
- plan workouts quickly
- log your workouts and meet results on your computer or phone
- monitor your progress with summary stats and graphs
- share your progress and results with others
- plan client workouts quickly
- clients use a simplified logging app
- monitor client progress with summary stats and graphs
- work with clients in person or online
- build a community around your virtual gym
- build your client base
If you have never been on a proper strength program or it’s been a while then Mark Rippetoe’s Starting Strength program is right for you.
If you have trained for a while and exhausted your novice gains then Jim Wendler’s 5/3/1 program or Brandon Lilly’s Cube Method may be right for you.
Several of Pavel Tsatsouline’s routines are described in Power to the People including the brutal Russian Bear Program filled with deadlifts and presses.